- Unloading and loading cargo from/into trucks.
- Receiving goods to the warehouse (weighing, measurement, detection of damage/deficiencies).
- Cargo release
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the terminal.
- At least secondary education.
- Experience as a forklift driver is essential.
- Forklift driver’s licence is an advantage. The company can mediate in the acquisition of qualifications.
- Responsibility, diligence, thoroughness, energy
- Good working conditions.
- Friendly team.
- Salaries and bonuses paid on time, every time.
- Social insurance and stable, long-term employment.
- Career opportunities.
- Shift work.
- Depends on performance
- Has the potential to grow