- Organisation of partial and full loads,
- Selling transport services to business customers,
- Finding new customers and maintaining relationships with existing ones,
- Managing and controlling the progress of freight transport.
- Experience in transport/logistics is essential,
- Proficiency in English and Russian (knowledge of other languages is an advantage).
- Timely and transparent salaries, full social insurance,
- Upskilling opportunities,
- Incentive bonuses based on personal performance,
- Extensive career opportunities,
- Working in a young, modern team.